KIRK tiptel Polycom Wireless Server 600/3 is ideal for small to medium as well as larger businesses.
Wireless Server 600v3 Features
- Supports 12 simultaneous SIP calls, up to 3 KIRK repeaters, and a maximum of 35 registered KIRK handsets with a single KWS600v3 server
- Supports up to 1500 registered KIRK handsets, 11 simultaneous SIP calls per KIRK server and up to 256 repeaters when used as part of a multi-cell solution
- Power via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or optional AC power adapter
- Support for complete KIRK Handset Portfolio
- Extend of coverage by repeater
- SIP Server with twelve voice channels
- Text Messaging
- Provisioning of configuration, firmware and wireless users
The KIRK Wireless Server 600v3 is scalable up to 1500 wireless users. Available as either a single-cell or a multi-cell solution, it can be adjusted to meet exact requirements. The IP interface to the PBX makes it an ideal solution for businesses with several locations. A multi-site solution can be customized with a number of single-cell and multi-cell solutions depending on the size of each individual location. Whenever there is a need for more than one KIRK Wireless Server 600v3 at a location, a primary KIRK Wireless Server 600v3 is needed and the location is considered to be multi-cell.
Up to 256 radio units can be applied to obtain the necessary radio coverage. A single-cell version consists of one KIRK Wireless Server 600v3 and up to 6 KIRK Repeaters. The server runs on an existing LAN.