Patton M-ATA-1/E Micro Analog Telephone Adapter;1 x FXS RJ11; 1
Patton M-ATA-1/E Key Features
- Ultra-Miniature–Smallest full-function analog telephone adapter available today!
- Supports Over 20 Voice Calling Features–Call waiting, call conference, caller ID, hotline, distinctive ring and more!
- NAT, DHCP, PPPoE–Provides maximum connectivity across firewalls and transport networks.
- SIP Signaling–Deploy into any multimedia, interactive, or softswitch network with the leading call and session signaling protocol.
- Toll Quality CODECs & T.38 Fax–Use standard G.711 or G.726 CODECs for toll-quality voice, or G.723 or G.729 for low-bandwidth applications.
- Centralized Management–HTTP/SNMP manageable from any location.
The user friendly web interface offers 2 levels of configuration:
- Level 1 – covers basic subscriber specific parameters
- Level 2 – offers advanced settings for the transport network. Configuration and firmware can be downloaded from a centralized TFTP or HTTP server.