Avaya C110 Unified Communications Module – 700501442
Avaya IP500 C110 Features
- Supported applications – Voicemail Pro and or one-X Portal for IP Office.
- IP Office Users – Up to 200 users when running Voicemail Pro and one-X Portal for IP Office. More than 200 users when running Voicemail Pro alone.
- Simultaneous one-X Portal users – 50
- Maximum voicemail ports – Up to 20 ports when running both Voicemail Pro and one-X Portal for IP Office. Up to 40 ports when running just Voicemail Pro.
- Licenses – C110 acts as an automatic Preferred Edition license enabling 4 voicemail ports. Additional ports can be activated up to a maximum of 20. A separate Essential Edition license is still required as a pre-requisite.
- Small Community Network – Up to 6 systems
- Compatible only with IP500 V2 control unit running IPO Release 8.0 Q1 2012 Service Pack or higher
- Requires Essential Edition license for operation
- Use of one-X Portal for IP Office requires users to be configured and licensed for Office Worker, Teleworker, or Power User
- Note: The C110 runs Voicemail Pro Linux version. The Linux version does not support VB Scripting, 3rd Party Database Integration, VPNM, UMS Web Voicemail (one-X Portal for IP Office is the alternative), or ContactStore