To be able to quickly process your reclamation and/or reparation, we kindly ask you to follow the procedure stated below.
Note: If the RMA form is not filled out completely your application will not be considered.
Please fill out the RMA form completely; the form can be downloaded on this page. After you have completed and signed this form, please send it by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to Kijlweg 7, 7881 JD in Emmer-Compascuum, The Netherlands.
Within 5 working days you’ll get the form back bearing a valid RMA number.
Send a copy of the returned RMA form provided with RMA number with the product item.
- Returned goods must be provided with undamaged original packaging and invoice.
- We can not be held liable for the loss of loosely enclosed parts that are not part of the standard device
- If immediate replacement of the faulted items is desired, this can be provided for you including calculation (on your contract). If the defective unit is repaired, you’ll receive it back under possible repair costs.
- The RMA number is only valid for the returned item and does not automatically result in a credit.
- You may be charged handling costs at a minimum of € 35,- for the entire process of your return.
- Please send the goods within 5 working days after receiving the RMA number, prepaid and adequately insured to the following address: Used4telecom Logistics Department, Kijlweg 7, 7881 JD Emmer-Compascuum, The Netherlands.
Download the RMA form