Jabra PRO 9470 Wireless Headset
• Premium wireless office headset: telephony, softphone and mobile phone in one
• Compatible with Microsoft Lync
• Unique touch screen for easy operation
• Automatic installation by Smart Setup Wizard ™
• Noise Blackout ™ microphone
• Bluetooth® connection with GSM
• Up to 150 meter range (DECT CAT-iq)
• Up to 10 hours talk time
• Wideband frequency range (150-6.800Hz)
• Conference function (up to 2 users)
• Answer calls remotely with GN1000, or DHSG MSH (additional accessories required)
• Comes with headband, earhook and neckband
Jabra PRO 9400 is the first series of wireless office headsets with user-friendly touch screen for easy call management.
On business cards often feature different numbers for desk phone, mobile phone and softphone. The result? You find yourself grabbing your mobile just as the caller gives up and tries the desk phone! Jabra PRO 9400 is designed with busy office professionals in mind and can save you a lot of hassle. Thanks to Multiuse technology, you can handle all your phone calls with the same headset. Tap to talk the talk key and start.
Up to the three devices – desk phone, mobile phone and softphone – are united by a stylish touch screen base. The base connects to your headset via DECT, a technology characterized by its reliable, and offers a wireless range of up to 150m. Equipped with the SmartStart Wizard the touch screen helps you connect your phones and choose preferences to you can get started quickly. Once you’re ready, call handling is a piece of cake thanks to the colorful icons and intuitive menu system.
Several state-art sound technologies enable headsets Jabra PRO 9400 Series unsurpassed call clarity and safety. Thanks to the latest noise reduction and advanced Digital Signal Processing practically eliminates all background noise, so your voice can always be heard clearly. Broadband sound ensures that the sound you hear is crystal clear, while SafeTone technology protects your hearing by cutting off sudden loud noises and to provide a safe average sound levels throughout the day.