The Spectralink 8440 WiFi Phone is an open SIP platform 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi phone which features a WebKit browser and XML API, and Push-To-Talk (PTT) functionality. This model does not work with Microsoft Lync.
- WiFi compatibility only with VIEW Approved WiFi Access Points.
- 2.2 inch color LCD display, 240×320 resolution
- Four (4) Context Sensitive Softkeys
- Dedicated Push-to-Talk
- Message Waiting (voicemail) indicator LED
- 2.5mm and Bluetooth headset support
- Drop/shock: MIL STD 810F, method 516.5 procedure VI
- Ingress protection standard IP-64 per IEC 60529
- This model DOES NOT WORK WITH MICROSOFT LYNC