Control and Configure Beyond Plug-N-Play Connectivity.
Now you can have a powerful, high-speed network on a small scale. NETGEAR’s GS108 Gigabit Ethernet Switch lets you build a system that provides a full, dedicated 1000, 100, or 10 Mbps connection so you can move very large files across your network instantly.
The GS108 also lets you painlessly integrate 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices. This potent switch is packed with ease-of-use features to simplify your workday experience. It’s compact design fits neatly into small work spaces and, since it’s self-cooling without a fan, it runs silently and unobtrusively.The GS108 moves huge files fast! It features a high-speed, auto-switching 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet connection. And because Copper Gigabit Ethernet is a full duplex standard, you can get up to 2000 Mbps on each port. The GS108 integrates 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices on the same network. Every port automatically senses the right speed and full/half duplex mode, while Auto Uplink technology automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables. LEDs embedded in each of the 8 RJ-45 jacks make for easy monitoring. Space-saving dimensions are ideal for desktop or wall mounting in home and small office environments. Strong, durable metal case securely protects the switch’s working parts.
- Connects up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet for maximum performance
- Up to 60% lower power consumption
- Auto power-down mode saves energy when port is unused
- Gigabit Ports: 8
- 10 Gbps Port: n/a
- Number of PoE ports: n/a
- Total PoE Power budget (Watts): n/a
- Max MAC entries: 4K
- Buffer size: 192KB
- VLAN (Number Supported): 32
- Number of LAGs & number of members: n/a
- Supported Mulitcast groups: 128
- Max number of source ports allowed (many to 1): 7
- Internal/External: External * Input: 12V/1A
- Max consumption (Watts): 4
- FAN: 0
- Acoustic Noise Level @25C (dBA): 0
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 50° C
- MTBF: 5,701,574 * Weight (kg): 0.55
- Dimensions (WxDxH) mm: 158×105×27
- Electromagnetic Compliance (A or B): B